Hopefully you've found me whilst searching the internet for a fun wedding photographer that covers Herefordshire, Ledbury or Ross-on-Wye at a price you can afford.
Welcome to Teme Valley Photography! My approach to shooting one of the most important days of your life is different. Read on to find out why?
My wedding photography is all about having fun and creating a natural as it happens photo-journalistic documentation of your special day intermingled with the occasional clever subtle classical touches. It's modern and fresh! It's a tad quirky and little alternative!
From your bridal preps and arrival with your proud dad, to the best man’s speech and your first boogie together as newly-weds. Whether your special day is an informal occasion surrounded by close friends and family or a huge spectacular event for over two hundred invited guests in a majestic foreign dwelling. I can provide you with gorgeous fun images of all the significant moments and memories of your wedding day as it unfolds.
Why Choose Teme Valley Photography?
1. Don't like what you see from other wedding photographers in Herefordshire? Are all their packages a little confusing with a myriad of add-ons and extras? I believe that a wedding photography package should be as easy as possible to choose. A few options with straightforward pricing and no obscure costs.
2. High resolution photos ready to print and share anyway you want. No waiting for your wedding photos. Download them instantly when they're ready from either a secure private portal or your own custom created personal web-leaf.
3. I only take on a limited number of weddings per season. This allow me to give you the maximum attention your wedding deserves.
4. Fun modern alternative approach. Avant-garde post processing method to ensure that your final photos are unique to you and your wedding.
5. You'll have a new friend for life!
On The House
If I've been recommended to you by a previous couple or you were recently a guest at a wedding I photographed in Hereford, then please let me know as I'm offering an extra hours coverage absolutely FREE.
All you have to do is let me know which couple or wedding it is. Not only that I'll also throw in the exciting chance of a FREE Engagement Shoot as well (subject to a few conditions).
Pre-wedding shoots are a great way to try out new ideas to see what works and what doesn't before you both get hitched!
Start To Finish
Do you only want your wedding ceremony covered and a few fun formals after? Do you want both the groom and bride preps captured? Do you want your evening guests and party celebrations not to be missed?
Whatever your plans for the big day my all inclusive packages will have it covered. Your able to choose the coverage you need to suit you and your specific timetable.
A Bit Left-Field
Are you getting married somewhere unusual? Do you have a weird or quirky wedding theme planned? Are you both completely and utterly bonkers! If so, then please email me all your details.
If you and your wedding are quirky and unconventional enough you may qualify for an extra hours worth of coverage.
Where's It All Happening? FREE coverage.
I'm currently offering one hours FREE coverage if your wedding or reception is planned at any of the following venues in Herefordshire.
Burton Court in Eardisland Whitney Court - Done Broadfield Court in Bodenham Wilton Castle Moccas Court Hampton Court Leominster Priory - Done How Caple Court Caradoc Court in Ross on Wye Homme House in Much Marcle, Ledbury Hellens House The Feathers Hotel
Just let me know when you enquiry and depending on your date you will automatically receive a free hours worth of photography!